Being a Mom is a tough job. Some weeks I am lucky if I get all of the laundry washed, folded and put away. When I was first married I remember stocking up on essentials such as toilet paper, paper towels and laundry detergent. Sadly, now with everything I have on my plate sometimes I forget that we are on the last roll of toilet paper or the last tube of toothpaste. The last thing I want to do at the end of a busy day is run to the store with my kids during rush hour because we have run out of something.
Thankfully the team behind Crate Space understood my pain. They too craved an easier way to buy daily essentials – one that mitigated decision exhaustion and minimized over shopping.
So What Exactly IS Crate Space?
Crate Space is the first fixed priced shopping platform – $29.99 (+ free shipping) each time you shop, no matter what 5 items you choose. The result is more time (and space) to do the things you love.
Everyday sizes. Trusted brands. No commitments or subscriptions.
While the experience is simple, the benefits are huge:
- Crate Space curates the most essential household and personal care products — from brands you trust — in everyday sizes that won’t clutter your house.
- There’s no fine print, subscription hooks or delivery minimum – so you don’t have to buy more to save more.
- We scientifically designed our crates to bring you what you need, when you need it. You’ll save an average of 20% off retail prices — without the hassle of coupon clipping, subscription models or price comparing.
How Does Crate Space Work?
All you need to do is pick the five essentials that you need to be delivered and that’s it! Once you have filled your crate with your five products, the site will unveil how much you’re going to save. On average, savings will be around 15%! This is calculated based on a survey of major retailers.
Crate Space offers the following categories of essentials; Household, Cleaning, Bath and Body, Skincare, Health, and Kids.
- There are no membership fees or third-party sellers like Amazon
- Unlike Jet’s dynamic pricing, Crate Space pricing never change
- Crate Space only stocks products people really want – making it easier to find/decide what you need. For example, Amazon stocks 25 types of Bounty Paper Towels leaving much to navigate, Crate Space stocks 1, the most popular.
- Boxed.com ships free only after $49 and only offers huge sizes making storage an issue
So the next time you are running low on toilet paper, paper towels, toothpaste, deodorant or other essentials let Crate Space do the work for you. Need to order diapers? Tylenol and some cleaning products? Crate Space has you covered. Enjoy the extra time you would have spent shopping with the ones you love.
One lucky reader will win a free Crate Space box.
Enter the giveaway after the jump!
This has in no way affected my opinion.
This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.