Fall is my all time favorite time of year. Why? Well, firstly it’s sweater weather. Nothing is better than putting on a big comfy sweater on a chilly Fall day. Of course, I must also mention that Fall brings pumpkins, Halloween, and hot chocolate. I also couldn’t mention fall without mentioning caramel–smooth, creamy caramel. Of course, Giant Food is already on the ball with their Salted Caramel collection that is in stores for a limited time.
Here is their incredible Salted Caramel line-up;
- Salted Caramel Apple Pancake & Waffle Mix
- Salted Caramel Nut Bars
- Salted Caramel Popcorn
- Salted Caramel Toffee Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Covered in Dark Chocolate
- Nature’s Promise Salted Caramel Bacon
- Salted Caramel Mini Muffins
- Salted Caramel Brioche Loaf
- Salted Caramel Cheddar Cheese
- Salted Caramel 4 Inch Cake
- Salted Caramel Infused Maple Syrup
- Salted Caramel Granola
- Salted Caramel Break n Bake Cookie
- Salted Caramel Liquid Hand Soap
- Nature’s Promise Salted Caramel Unsweetened Water
- Salted Caramel Apple Juice
- Salted Caramel Bloom in a Bag Plant
- Salted Caramel Goat Cheese Log
- Salted Caramel Mini Cupcakes
- Salted Caramel Brownie Bites
Giant Food sent me a box of some of their Salted Caramel goodies. Let me just say that it would be in your best interest to get to your local Giant Food ASAP because these Salted Caramel items are delicious! Remember: If something catches your eye, be sure to grab it now because when they’re gone, they’re gone!
Our favorite items from the goodies we were sent were the Salted Caramels covered in Dark Chocolate and the Salted Caramel Apple Pancake and Waffle Mix. The Salted Caramels covered in Dark Chocolate are the perfect combo of salty and sweet and are the perfect treat at the end of a long day. My family devoured the Salted Caramel Apple Pancake and Waffle Mix. We loved how there were bits of real apple and salted caramel throughout the mix. The mix was unique and delicious. We can’t wait to head back to Giant Food to grab some Salted Caramel Bacon-I think it could make an amazing BLT or salad topper! The Salted Caramel Goat Cheese log also sounds absolutely divine.
Head into your local Giant Food to pick up some (or ALL) of the limited edition Salted Caramel inspired creations through early August!
I received this product free of charge for the purpose of this review.
This has in no way affected my opinion.
This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.