I love this time of year. There’s not much I love more than surprising ((and spoiling)) those that I love so dearly. I wanted to pick out a few of my favorite FINDS this year and share them with you! I know there are a variety of people on your Holiday shopping list and you need some good ideas.
You’ve come to the right place 🙂
1. Schwinn Smart Start Bicycle: This has been one of my favorites this year! This bike was designed with little bodies in mind. Everything about it aims to help your child learn to develop one of the most important skills in life; riding a bike! It’s amazing to watch my six year old take off on her bike and have success balancing right away!
2. Put Me In The Story Books: These books are the best! There are so many choices which make them the perfect gift for any kid. Plus, everyone loves to see their name in a book! We especially love the holiday themed books and my kids are always thrilled every time we get a new one.
3. Joovy Tricycoo 4.1: This little bike has been so much fun! It’s a hand pushed bike by Mom or Dad which makes the little rider feel like they’re in charge. It’s been a perfect fit in our family with my two year old always wanting to do everything her big sisters are doing. She feels like one of the big kids riding her bike now, too.
4. VTechKids Toys: We love everything about VTech! They provide hours and hours of fun for my kids. They are the toys in our playroom that are picked up again and again. I love that VTech always has the best of everything and there’s a wide variety of toys for every age group so you really can’t go wrong when picking a VTech Toy as a gift this year.
5. My Growing Season Quiet Books: These Quiet Books are beyond darling and truly entertain quietly. They’re brightly colored and pull the attention of all ages. They’re perfect for church, at home, or any other time when you need to keep little hands quietly entertained and playing. Any child would be happy to get one of these cute Quiet Books for Christmas!
6. Educational Insights and Learning Resources: These sister companies are awesome for getting those little minds thinking in fun and creative ways. I love these toys because they require imagination and brain power, and allow for some much needed time away from the iPad. There are toys for a variety of age groups so you can be sure to find one your child would love.
1 . Happy! Baby Wrap: This wrap is heaven sent. It’s soft and luxurious and surprisingly easy to manage. I was a little intimidated by “babywearing” but it’s so easy and life changing! It sounds corny but seriously. This is the perfect gift for the Momma with a baby in your life. The wrap can be worn with a baby up to 25 lbs., and Happy! even has carriers now!
2. Milk Snob: I am a firm believer in the “hands off” policy when it comes to my babies. I don’t know what it is about a new baby in a car seat, but it seems impossible to keep stranger’s hands off my baby’s cheeks and hands. Why do they always grab the hands?! This car seat cover wraps completely around the infant seat keeping all those lurking germs out, all while being totally breathable for baby. I LOVE this car seat cover. And the prints are out of this world adorable.
3. Cheeky Cloth Reusable Swim Diapers: Holla! These are so awesome! They are so adorable, they can double as a swimsuit, and you’re doing your part to help the environment because they’re reusable! They are also fully adjustable so they will grow with your baby from year to year. I didn’t even get swim trunks for my Little Man last summer because I didn’t want to cover up all this cuteness.
4. Binxy Baby Shopping Cart Hammock: This is the greatest invention ever. My Little Man would not sit in his infant car seat for anything when he was little tiny. It was impossible to take him anywhere. I completely fell in love with the Shopping Cart Hammock because I could finally take him to the grocery store without all the tears. This hammock is worth it’s weight in gold and would be the best gift! If I opened this on Christmas Morning I think I would hear angels singing. For Realsies.
5. The VTech Safe and Sound Pan & Tilt Full Color Video Baby Monitor: This is one of my very favorite things in my nursery. For some reason I waited until my last baby to get this video monitor and boy was that a mistake. It is amazing to be able to see my baby without sneaking into his room and waking him up when my feet make the floor squeak. You can see just as clearly at night as you can during the day because of the infrared capabilities, and the camera base can turn side to side or raise up and down! I love this thing. It would look really good wrapped up and under your Christmas tree this year.
1 . Britax B-Ready Stroller with Second Seat: You might be wondering why I have this as a MOM Find, instead of a Baby Find. That’s because this stroller is the ultimate Mommy Life Saver. This was made for the babies with Mommy’s needs in mind. This is my most favorite stroller I have ever owned (and I’ve owned a lot over the years). It was the most amazing thing ever to have at Disneyland because it carries everything you need and is still super sleek. You need this stroller. Get it for yourself and tell the elves to put a big red bow on it for Christmas Morning.
2. TYME Styling Iron: Some days it can be struggle to make the time to wash my hair. Some days all I have time for is a quick brush and I am out the door. The TYME iron is what I use when I need more… time. I can get perfect curls super quick and BTW they look amazing. I basically feel like I just came from the stylist. Yes. I love it.
3. SwimWays Spring Float Recliner: It’s hard to describe how important this pool floaty is to me. This makes an average day at the pool feel like an afternoon at a luxury spa. I am totally in love with this chair. Every Momma on the planet needs one of these fabulous Spring Floats in their life.
4. Dash Signature Messenger Diaper Bag from Skip*HOP: I have had many a diaper bags over the years and this is the one I always go back to. This is one of my favorites BY FAR. It’s super comfy to wear, even with a heavy load, and it has 11 pockets. 11 pockets! There’s so much space in there sometimes I lose my lipgloss. Seriously. I love this bag and I love even more that it’s totally affordable and equally fabulous.
5. Chewbeads: Every Momma still likes to look fancy even though she’s a Momma. I once thought I had to put away all my necklaces until I discovered Chewbeads! I love all the different styles and colors and my babies have absolutely loved chewing on them. Even after loads of drool and sweet gummy smiles, my Chewbeads necklaces have held up perfectly.
6. LuLaRoe Clothing: Speaking of looking fancy, LuLaRoe is my most favorite thing on this planet to fill my closet with. There are so many adorable styles and sizes that fit XXS-3XL! The clothes are stinkin’ adorable and they feel like you’re leaving the house wearing pajamas. Get a few pieces, throw them in a cute gift bag, and you’ve got yourself the best present ever. Thank you, Santa. Boo yeah.
I hope this helps as you’re Christmas Planning is underway!
Happy Shopping and MERRY CHRISTMAS!